Corion: innovative paints resulting from the most advanced research
Couples of human figures highlighted by the use of Corion Led Cell paint in fluorescent yellow have appeared simultaneously on Gucci ArtWall in London, Milan, New York, Taiwan and Hong Kong. Gucci launches in this way the new chapter of the non-profit CHIME FOR CHANGE campaign characterized by the slogan "to gather together" to support gender equality.
Corion Led Cell is a luminescent paint that lights up in the dark. Absorbing natural or artificial light is able to spread light even in the darkness. Perfect for applications in the artistic field is above all an environmentally friendly product that allows high savings in electricity consumption. It self-regulates by adapting itself to the environmental needs, the darker the environment the more the paint shines.
LINK: Chime Website
LINK: Chime Press Release
Corion Paintes was one of the companies that represented the Brazilian economy in an event in Italy.
In commemoration of the Independence of Brazil, the Brazilian Consulate in Milan held a party where it brought together the culture and tradition of both countries. On one side the Brazilian capoeira ginga and on the other the heat, enthusiasm and Italian cuisine.
Consul General of Brazil Paulo Cordeiro de Andrade Pinto
Brazilian Capoeira Dance
External area of Palazzo Clerici where the guests gathered after the speech of the Consul General
Corion was present at this event with the participation of the Brazilian Consul General Paulo Cordeiro de Andrade Pinto, Consul General of Uruguay Ricardo Francisco Duarte Vargas, Consul General of Argentina, and representatives of several companies and sectors important for the two economies.
Sergio Giorgetti, owner of Corion, with Brazil's Consul General Paulo Cordeiro de Andrade Pinto and his wife
Sergio Giorgetti with the Uruguayan Consul General Ricardo Francisco Duarte Varga
Sergio Giorgetti with the Deputy Consul of Argetina, Julian Perez
Sergio Giorgetti with his wife Daniela Giorgetti
The feast in homage to September 7 was held at the Palazzo Clerici in the center of the city. Just to give you an idea, the palace structure was built in the 17th century on a property of the Visconti family of Somma Lombardo, from which it was sold in the middle of the century to Clerici after a series of existing renovations.
Recovered by the Austrians during the restoration, it passed to the Piedmontese after the Italian unification and, from 1862, became the seat of the Court of Appeal. Since 1942, it has hosted the ISPI, the Institute for International Political Studies.
History of Palazzo Clerici
The Clerici family, originally from Como, was the protagonist of a rapid social rise, thanks to the enormous capital accumulated with the activities of the silk trade and the loan to usury. Giorgio Clerici (1648-1736, who was among other things the builder of the famous Villa Carlotta on Lake Como) joined the Milanese nobility, with the titles of Marquis Cavenago, Lord of the Cuggiono and Trecate.
Developed to repel any type of small insect, Corion Repel reduces the risk of disease transmission transmitted by them.